Wednesday, October 12, 2011

EOTD: Betsey Johnson Spring 2012 inspired

Long time no makeup eh?
The makeup break-up is over, and I'm pledging to start posting more looks within the next few weeks to get back into the swing of things. As I get better with my photo editor-ing skills, the quality of the pictures should get better. Still not perfect, but much better than that of my first look, no? Atleast improvement is in an upward trend.
This look was inspired by Betsey Johnson's Spring 2012 runway makeup during fashion week. Yes I'm aware that fashion week was ages ago, but lets just pretend these photos weren't sitting on my desktop for 2 weeks a month :P.




Products Used:
MAC Eyeshadow in Concrete (brows)
UDPP
MAC Eyeshadow in Brule (lid)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (lid)
MAC Eyeshadow in Saddle mixed with NARS Eyeshadow in Garnet (crease)
UrbanDecay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey (lower lashline)
Tarte Waterproof Clay Liner in Black 
Deja Vu Fiberwig Mascara
Asian brand flared demi lashes

Betsey Johnson designs always appeal to my girly side with their quirky prints and rockglam style. She's  definitely one of the more accessible designers I think, meaning that her stuff isn't *cheap* but it's within the conceivable range of purchasing price wise (Side note, Betsey goes on sale on Hautelook loads in case you were looking for a bargain :). This look is pretty tame and wearable by runway standards, but still something I'd save for special occasions. I really like the way that this turned out, I think the cat eye shape is very flattering on my Asian eyes as well as being super on trend.

Hmm... maybe I'll even break out this look again this weekend for my night out ;].

It was nice talking to you today :3

PS. I'm LOVING this new blog layout, I can finally enlarge my pictures! Oh how technology makes me smile.
currently listening to: pon de replay~ rihanna
I'm in the mood to DANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment